2/05/2008

Tesoro Iron Dog 2008

Here are some pictures from the 2008 Iron Dog Safety Festival that happened on Saturday in Wasilla, Alaska. All the guys that will be racing in the Iron Dog were there with their machines for a safety check.


I set up a table and displayed some AMSOIL products. Last year and this year I sold the most Sno-go toys - more than anything else! Sold out actually! (You know those kids got a lot of clout with Dad and Mom.) The picture below shows Kaylynn working on her toy snow machine. This little toy comes with a few tools to take off the skiis and then put them on again. She was busy for hours! Good job Kaylynn.





I am sponsoring a snowmachine team this year! Team 21, Randy and Dave, two guys from Big Lake where we live, thats how my wife and I decided to sponsor them. Read more about them at the Iron Dog website. We are expecting to see excellent and fast riding guys!


I am sponsoring them with AMSOIL's Dominator Synthetic 2-Cycle Racing Oil for both of their machines. They will be racing 1,971 miles from Big Lake to Nome then back down to Fairbanks!


Go to my AMSOIL Dealer Site: Doug's Synthetic Lubricants to purchase AMSOIL products. If you become a Preferred Customer you can purchase at wholesale prices. You can also Contact me via email for more information.


I am looking forward to the beginning of the race on Sunday and anticipating a great race from Dave and Randy too.

No comments: